Probably my biggest gripe with the screenshots of games posted online is the pitifully low resolutions used to demonstrate games. Quake 4 looks magnificent on a decent video card at high resolution. In my case I’m using a NVIDIA GTX 295 running at 1680×1050. Please click on a photo to see a higher resolution version. Both Quake 4 (2005) and Doom 3 (2004) were released by ID Software around the same time. However, Quake 4 looks remarkably better with higher resolution textures, more complex models, and dialog that more closely matches the lips of animated characters.Press Escape on your keyboard to return to this thumbnail index page.
- Tell the FDA you don’t want the GMO Arctic Apples
- Dr. Bronners & Nutiva are trippling donations made to fight GMO’s in WA State
- Monsanto only had to pay 5 million dollars to receive the World Food Prize
- Please sign the petition to ban fracking in Sacramento County
- Much ado about big business and the plight of the American worker